Ep 31: 4 Qualities that Make a Good Gift for Your Parent/GrandparentDec 08, 2022
Looking for good gifts ideas for your older loved ones? Do you want to get a gift, but maybe you are short on ideas? In this episode, I outline four qualities of a good gift for an older person in your life AND I even share an actual gift that you can use this holiday season! Listen in!
Highlights and the gift ideas for you to use this holiday:
- Get a custom painting of their home or happy place!
- Peach and Paperie owner, Shannon Ho makes beautiful custom watercolor paintings. Visit https://peachandpaperie.com to get in touch with her and get a gift certificate in time for Christmas!
- Long Lasting
- Send custom postcards for 12 months to your older loved one
- Perfect for those of you who are long distance, busy, parents, or just want something that will have year long impact!
- DISCOUNT - Go to Silver Post and purchase an annual subscription. Grab the coupon code for $5 off annual subscription using "ISABEL"
- Get something that improves and makes their life easier
- Search "adaptive clothing" or "assistive technology"
- Go to www.Silverts.com to get great ideas for your loved ones and search by need (Alzheimer's, post-recovery, arthritis, diabetes)
- Their velcro wide slippers look like a great choice!
- Remind them they are STILL so valuable and loved even as they age.
- Gift them one of my NEW digital printables for $6.97.
- Printable reads "Your age is a sign of your strength and something worth celebrating!!"
- Print it. Frame it. Gift it!
- New FREE resource - 3 Things Your Aging Parent is Thinking But May Never Tell You
- The Value of Wrinkles book