Ep 33: How to Connect with Your Asian Grandparent Even When You Can't Speak The Same LanguageDec 22, 2022
How can you connect with your Asian grandparent especially when you don't speak the same language? In Asian American families, there is not just a generation gap that makes it hard to build strong relationships with our elders, the language gap also is a huge issue too.
In today's episode I share 5 ways to develop a stronger relationship with your Asian grandparent that can be done now. Whether they speak Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese, Tagalog or another Asian speaking language, you can still interact and get to know your grandparent better.
Resources that help your "grandchild":
- The Silver Post - http://hello.thesilverpost.com
- If you are long distance, busy, and want to regularly connect with your grandparent, this subscription is perfect because it allows you to share your life through pictures and a short note.
- Get The Value of Wrinkles discount! Go to Silver Post and purchase an annual subscription. Grab the coupon code for $5 off annual subscription using "ISABEL"
- Send custom postcards for 12 months to your older loved one
- The Value of Wrinkles book to learn how you to bless and honor and connect with your grandparent more. Rated over 100 times on Amazon!