Ep 45: Careers in Aging, What are the Benefits of Working in the Aging FieldMar 16, 2023
Have you ever wondered what it might be like to serve old people professionally? There are so many benefits and reason to consider serving seniors. Listen to today's episode to find out. In celebration of the upcoming Career in Aging Week on March 26-April 1, 2023, I'm dedicating episode 45 to this topic!
- Intro by Carolyn Dalle-Molle, Co-founder of The Silver Post (listen to episode 44 to get a discount code for The Silver Post and to hear all about it!)
- Benefits of working and serving older adults
- Types of jobs you could consider:
Visit AHCA/NCAL or Gerontological Society of America for more career paths in the aging field!
- The Value of Wrinkles: A Young Perspective on3 How Loving the Old Will Change Your Life
- A shoutout to AARP Intern Program. For more info, visit HERE.
- The two employers - Erickson Senior Living and Montgomery Hospice