People inside (and outside) your church want to honor and care for their older loved ones. But they're struggling.
Now there's a way to help.
What others are saying:
Julie Pratt, MS, LCPC
Centrepoint Counseling, Inc.
"Isabel's voice echoed in my mind as I realized that, we as a human race very much avoid but so very much need help to navigate the aging stage of life. I feel equipped and even excited to be PRESENT for my aging loved ones and to help others do the same."
"Thank you for your video training which prompted me to realize I've been treating my aging parents like projects rather than people. Talk about piercing my heart and convicting me! Just want to let you know I'm loving your training materials."
Pastor Colin Seager
Derwood Bible Church
What your faith community gets:
Unlimited coupon codes to share
Get a custom coupon code to share internally and externally. Don't leave anyone out! All individuals who redeem under your plan will receive lifetime access to the course.
*Lifetime - defined as "access as long as the course is still being offered"
Multi-use license for support groups or hosted events
Invite your congregation or community members for a four-week support group using the video content provided.
Host this group as many times as you'd like each year!
A simple discussion guide to get people talking
After purchasing this for your faith community, you will receive a printable + downloadable discussion guide. It includes questions so you can lead a 4-week group. One with plenty of meaningful conversation!
The Prepare to Care Digital Course features:
A special video message to send to older loved ones
Because sometimes it helps when someone else can initiate the conversation.
Over 15 short videos in bite-size pieces
This course uses simple everyday language so you can quickly understand what you need to do. Made for those with a busy schedule (or just a short attention span!)
A workbook that can be downloaded and printed
This workbook helps you understand the content so you can actually apply it to real life.
Get a two-week trial.
You may be wondering. What is inside the Prepare to Course?
Get a sneak-peak of the course and see for yourself the practical content it offers.
*Consults can requested in addition to the trial if you have additional questions. Simply write "Consult requested" in the COMMENT section of this form. Free consults are based on availability.I'd like the two-week trial.
Inside the course:
Unit 1: Prepare to Care Basics
Unit 2: Three Steps to Conquering Conversations
Unit 3: Promote Family Peace
Unit 4: Discussing & Documenting Healthcare Decisions
Group Plans for Faith Communities
One annual subscription.
Unlimited access so you can share this digital course with those inside and outside your congregation.
*Pricing is based on the average # of people you regularly serve in your company or community.
Avg size (1-99 ppl)
Avg size (100-299 ppl)
Avg size (300-999 ppl)
Avg size (1,000-4,999 ppl)
Avg size (5,000-10,000 ppl)
Avg size (10,000+ ppl)
Contact for pricing
Be kind. Be generous. Be helpful. All at an affordable rate.
Fill out this form to get more info, access to the trial, or to purchase.
Step 1: Tell us about yourself. (Be sure to check your email to verify your contact info).
Step 2: After verifying your email address, you will be granted a two-week trial to the Prepare to Care digital course. Evaluate whether it's a good fit for your faith community. Email [email protected] with questions.
Ready to purchase? - Fill out the form below and in the comments section write "ready to purchase". Someone will be in touch with you shortly!
If you request a 2-week trial, it will be granted to the contact listed. Consultations will be offered virtually based on availability. If you are ready to purchase, you will be invoiced so a custom coupon code can be created!
About the Creator of Prepare to Care:
I'm Isabel! I teach adult children + grandchildren how to care for their older loved ones respectfully and with dignity so they will have less stress, less family drama, and trauma in the long run.
Here are 5 things you should know about me:
- I'm the author of The Value of Wrinkles: A Young Perspective on How Loving the Old Will Change Your Life. I speak, podcast, and basically do whatever it takes to help people value the older generation more!
- I grew up in a multigenerational household with my Mama and Yeye (paternal grandparents in Cantonese). They took care of me when I was younger and I was blessed beyond measure to take part in caring for them until the passed at 98 and 102.
- Professionally, I've worked at Erickson Senior Living and Montgomery Hospice. Both experiences allowed me to love my elders more. I am so grateful to have learned from some of the most skilled and compassionate professionals.
- I am a PK (pastor's kid) and was blessed to have a dad who humbly loved his parents. His love for God and his family inspires me as I create, write, and speak.
- I am an ABC (an American-born Chinese) and over the years have come to appreciate my heritage so much more (I also wish I paid more attention at Chinese school!).
- I am a wife, a mom of three young kids, and I am always learning and growing.
To learn more about my work or to connect, visit isabeltom.com.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
1. Who can get group pricing?
2. Can I get an idea of what the course is like?
3. Why purchase Prepare to Care for your church or faith community??
4. What if I still have questions?
Disclaimer: While I am a healthcare professional, I am not a medical doctor. The content of this course does not constitute any professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. The content of this course applies to caring for an older adult, yet may not pertain to every individual's situation. Always seek the advice of your loved one's medical provider regarding any questions or concerns you have about your loved one's specific health. This course contains educational and informational content, but is no substitute for personalized advice or treatment from a medical professional.