Group Pricing Options for Organizations and Businesses
One annual subscription.
Unlimited access so your staff is supported too. Share this digital course internally with staff and externally with community members.
*Pricing is based on your organization's average client base/employees. Have questions? Contact [email protected].
Avg size (1-99 ppl)
Avg size (100-299 ppl)
Avg size (300-999 ppl)
Avg size (1,000-4,999 ppl)
Avg size (5,000-10,000 ppl)
Avg size (10,000+ ppl)
Contact for pricing
Included in all group plans
Unlimited coupon codes to share
Get a custom coupon code to share internally and externally. Don't leave anyone out! All individuals who redeem under your plan will receive lifetime access to the course.
*Lifetime - defined as "access as long as the course is still being offered"
Multi-use license for support groups or hosted events
Invite your congregation or community members for a four-week support group using the video content provided.
A discussion guide for group events
Anyone can lead a 4-week group! Print out the discussion guide, which is a short one sheet guide that provides you with questions to get conversation started.
Inside the course:
Unit 1: Prepare to Care Basics
Unit 2: Three Steps to Conquering Conversations
Unit 3: Promote Family Peace
Unit 4: Discussing & Documenting Healthcare Decisions
If you'd like to request a two-week trial of the course, you can! Fill out the form at the bottom of the page.
What others are saying:
"It was simple, easy to understand, doable, and practical. I enjoyed it and learned so much."
"Isabel's approach opened my eyes to the perspectives of the loved ones who are being taken care of and encourages me to have open conversations with both my grandparents and my mom as well."
"I LOVE the fact that Isabel is helping me think about these things BEFORE they happen..."
The Prepare to Care Digital Course features:
A special video message to send to older loved ones
Because sometimes it helps when someone else can initiate the conversation.
Over 15 short videos in bite-size pieces
This course uses simple everyday language so you can quickly understand what you need to do. Made for those with a busy schedule (or just a short attention span!)
A workbook that can be downloaded and printed
This workbook helps you understand the content so you can actually apply it to real life.
Be kind. Be generous. Be helpful. All at an affordable rate.
Fill out this form so you can get more info or get started!
Step 1: Tell us about yourself. (Be sure to check your email to verify your contact info).
Step 2: You will be contacted within 2 weeks. Since this is a small biz, email [email protected] if you still have not heard back.
If you request a 2-week trial, it will be granted to the contact listed. Consultations will be offered virtually based on availability. If you are ready to purchase, you will be invoiced so a custom coupon code can be created!
About the Creator of Prepare to Care:
I'm Isabel! I teach adult children + grandchildren how to care for their older loved ones respectfully and with dignity so they will have less stress, less family drama, and trauma in the long run.
Here are 5 things you should know about me:
- I'm the author of The Value of Wrinkles: A Young Perspective on How Loving the Old Will Change Your Life. I speak, podcast, and basically do whatever it takes to help people value the older generation more!
- I grew up in a multigenerational household with my Mama and Yeye (paternal grandparents in Cantonese). They took care of me when I was younger and I was blessed beyond measure to take part in caring for them until the passed at 98 and 102.
- I have professional experience serving the older adult generation. I have had the blessing of working in the senior living and hospice care field. From these experiences, I learned how to offer the best eldercare from some of the most skilled and compassionate professionals around.
- I am a PK (pastor's kid) and was blessed to have a dad who humbly loved his parents. His love for God and his family inspires me as I create, write, and speak.
- I am an Asian American and over the years have come to appreciate my heritage so much more (I also wish I paid more attention at Chinese school!).
- I am a wife, a mom of three young kids, and I am always learning and growing.
To learn more about my work or to connect, visit isabeltom.com.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
1. Who can get group pricing?
2. Can I get an idea of what the course is like?
3. Why purchase Prepare to Care for your business?
4. What if I still have questions?
Disclaimer: While I am a healthcare professional, I am not a medical doctor. The content of this course does not constitute any professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. The content of this course applies to caring for an older adult, yet may not pertain to every individual's situation. Always seek the advice of your loved one's medical provider regarding any questions or concerns you have about your loved one's specific health. This course contains educational and informational content, but is no substitute for personalized advice or treatment from a medical professional.